Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Neighborhoods unite to promote their attractions" | ThisWeekNews.com

I'm excited to see High Street's communities work together to show people the value of what is in the city. It would be great to see more people realize there is so much they can't find in the suburbs.

Since moving out of Point Pleasant, West Virginia, I am constantly reminded that I am a city girl who happened to be born in the country. People probably get tired of hearing me brag about how wonderful it is to be able to walk to my favorite restaurants, church, and the grocery store. This, of course, complements my greenie status regarding air pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All standard rules on copyrights and abuse apply. My only rules are (1) be interesting and (2) be nice. Posts are moderated so if what you want to say is hostile or off-topic, please save us both time and skip it.

Search This Blog

©2012 Nicole Pickens

All posted content is copyright of the author unless otherwise specified. Comments are considered the intellectual property of that individual.